[CLUE-Tech] Debian: gpm not installing by default

David J Jackson david.j.jackson at pickledbeans.com
Sun Apr 21 07:03:58 MDT 2002

Sean --
If you start following the mailing listing you notice that they "don't suffer
fools", or a least ones
that don't do their homework before posting. Another intersting is the transcript
of the flame war
between Theo and NetBSD list that gave bith to OpenBSD.
BYA  Theo got married a couple months ago, if that doesn't qualify a woman for
sainthood I don't know
what does.

Dave