[CLUE-Tech] Debian: gpm not installing by default

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Sun Apr 21 09:05:38 MDT 2002

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, David Jackson wrote:

> Anychange someone might be peddling CD for GENTOO at the next meeting?
> I would be interested in giving it a fling.

I've got the 1.0 iso I can pass along.   It is the i686 version, so all
the binaries on it are for Pentium Pro or better (AMD K6 won't work).
It has all you need to get started with either a install from scratch or
their "Stage 2" or "Stage 3" install methods. You should look at the info
on their website for details regarding the three installation methods.

	http://www.gentoo.org/

However, I won't be at the next meeting (extended European vacation!!).
If you want it, we can make arrangements...contact me off list.
--
Cheerio!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg