[CLUE-Tech] Linux and virus protection to and from Windows

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Sun Apr 21 09:42:12 MDT 2002

On 04-20 09:25, Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know that I mostly don't have to worry about viruses on my Linux box,
> but what about passing along Windows visuses from Windows friends and
> how to catch them BEFORE I were to forward the documents/viruses along?

DrWeb is something that is for-fee, but the eval seems to have some limited
functionality:

http://www.drweb.ru/index/

I'd be interested to hear others' comments on this, because I have not found
a GPL or BSD licensed virus scanner out there...

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome