[CLUE-Tech] Is this true?

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Fri Apr 26 09:30:11 MDT 2002

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, BOF wrote:

> Thanks to all of you who took time to reply. I suspected some of the
> points in your replies, but wanted to confirm my opinions before sending
> the site a comment. Here is what I sent the CEO and CIS officer of the
> site in question

	<--SNIP-->

Here are my comments to the webmaster (via the form):

You have entered the following information:

	Name: Randy Arabie

	E-mail Address: randy at arabie.org

	Browser: Opera 6.01

	Comment:
	You should use standard HTML, as defined by the Worldwide
	Web Consortium, see http://www.w3.org/. They even have a
	free source validation service that will show you why your
	page will not render in browsers other than MS IE. Try
	http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.msaa.com&charset=
	%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline
	MS IE is a sloppy browser that will render pages that do not
	conform to standards.

	Best of Luck, Randy
--
Cheerio!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg