[CLUE-Tech] EXT3

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Fri Aug 9 08:45:51 MDT 2002

What kernel do you run? Some of the 2.4.x kernels (I can't remember)  had
problems unmounting filesystems and screwing them up.

My debian box did that for a while, I upgraded the kernel, and everything
worked (i.e. shutting it down normally, it still found bad stuff).

Anyway, I would just let it fsck and try not to screw up my box (I try not
to shut them down, period)