[CLUE-Tech] Hardware question: monitor

Jeffery C. Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Aug 13 11:45:14 MDT 2002

Greetings.

Lately, my monitor has been clicking (think electronic click) when it comes
out of power save.  This has been happening for about 2-3 weeks.  In the last
few days, it has started failing to coming out of power save -- i.e., the
screen is black or it will flash a line briefly in the middle of the screen.

It's a Phillips 107S that I have had 4 years.  I am wondering if this is the
beginning of the end?  If not, I appreciate any suggestions to troubleshoot.

TIA,
Jeff