[CLUE-Tech] Ricochet is in Denver

charlie oriez coriez at oriez.org
Sat Aug 17 19:52:12 MDT 2002

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,54597,00.html?tw=wn_ascii

Charles Oriez, coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
...Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide across
the finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, and
shouting GERONIMO!!! -- Bill McKenna, date unknown