[CLUE-Tech] Ricochet is in Denver

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Sat Aug 17 20:18:51 MDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 07:52:12PM -0600, charlie oriez wrote:

> > For those of us who are busy and unfamiliar with Ricochet, a sentence or
> > two explaining what it is might help us decide if we're interested.
> >
> > (Assuming it's "we" and not just "me" ;-)
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,54597,00.html?tw=wn_ascii

You're missing the point. If somebody wants to get others interested in
something, they should say what it is, not make their audience go look
it up on the web.

Of course if you (just as an example) only care about communicating with
the people who already know what Ricochet (or whatever) is, then it's
your prerogative not to explain.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA