[CLUE-Tech] Linux Fun-da-mentals details...

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Tue Aug 20 22:24:48 MDT 2002

I am sorry for the borched email and the confusion I caused.  Here are
the missing details...

What :
Linux Fun-da-mentals is an unstructured, loosely topical study group (or
support group, maybe) which is dedicated to increasing mainstream
usability of Linux by helping average users and/or new technicians to
learn the fun-da-mentals.  There is no instructor, but I try to be an
effective facilitator.
~This~ Wednesday's main topic is "OpenOffice: Why you should install the
JRE first."  All attendees will get a CD with the JRE, JDK,
JDK+ForteForJava, OpenOffice 1.01, and StarOffice 5.2, all for Linux and
Windows.  Whoo, is that a lotta stuph or what?

When :
Every other Wednesday at 5'ish, but I screw around with the schedule now
and then so keep your eyes peeled.  (What a horrid expression!)

Where :
The Parsec Group
405 Urban Street
Suite 100, Classroom 2
Lakewood  80228
Abbr dir:  Hwy 6 west from I-25 to Union, south to 4th, then two rights.
Paul Bille put this in his public calendar at:
http://bille.cudenver.edu/calendar, as
http://bille.cudenver.edu/calendar/020821a.html

Somebody wanna stick this stuph on the CLUE site for me?  Should I start
a list, and stop polluting the CLUE lists?  Your thoughts welcomed here!

--
David Willson
This message was composed and sent using truly free software on a truly