[CLUE-Tech] Sendmail problems: I'm going nuts.

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Fri Aug 23 22:29:00 MDT 2002

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:18:27 -0600 Matt Gushee <mgushee at havenrock.com>
wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 04:18:00PM -0600, Jeremiah Stanley wrote:

rant and most of reply snipped.

> Whether I should or not, I will. You will never again see a comment
> from me on a system administration issue. Satisfied?

No, I'm not satisfied!  My $.02 worth.  I, for one thoroughly enjoy
hearing anything you have to say on a system administration issue;
please keep it up.  I don't see the need to avoid expressing opinions
on this list or any other.  I don't have any vested interest in
whether you run Redhat or Debian or whatever, but I am interested in
your opinions and your reasoning for one vs. the other.  I don't
currently have a need to run sendmail or postfix or <fill in the
blanks>, since I only do desktop stuff, and sylpheed fills all my mail
needs, but I like to hear opinions about why one approach is better
than another, and I think we would all be poorer rather than richer if
everyone were to stick to "just the facts, ma'am."

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD? - Code Python
gentoo(since 01/01/01) kernel 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-skipstone