[OT] Thanks, but ... (was Re: [CLUE-Tech] Sendmail problems: I'm going nuts.)

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Fri Aug 23 22:50:31 MDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 10:29:00PM -0600, Collins wrote:

> No, I'm not satisfied!  My $.02 worth.  I, for one thoroughly enjoy

Gosh. Thanks for your support, guys. Maybe I exaggerated a bit: I'll
probably continue to comment on things-that-could-be-called-system-
administration but that I actually know something about, like X
configuration. And I was kinda ticked off when I wrote that, but the
fact is I would rather save my energy for arguments that I really care
about.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA