[CLUE-Tech] how to find responsible party for an IP?

TJ Schuler timothy.schuler at attbi.com
Sun Aug 25 16:27:16 MDT 2002

Dave,

Not sure if you found your way to this site but I will post it just in case
/ for the benefit of others.

http://ip.nic.or.kr/english/index.html

On a side note sometimes the only way to handle this is to do exactly what
you said - dropping the packet - I have had more than a few large customers
that drop all packets from china, korea and a few other network ranges at
their ingress routers so their firewalls dont have to even deal with it.
This does make one long access-list though.

--TJ