[CLUE-Tech] Kernel compiling questions

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Aug 27 16:22:46 MDT 2002

Thanks guys, that helps. I noticed that first option, but the word
"prompt" bothered me because I wasn't sure when the prompting was going
to take place :)  I thought by reading the first option that it meant
that I'd have to insert some boot disk of some kind when the machine
starts up or something.  Silly me!