[CLUE-Tech] Kernel compiling questions

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Aug 27 22:41:19 MDT 2002

Wow, I just did some reading on this guy's site, and I realized I missed
something before:

"Driver maintenance and support is only possible, because SuSE GmbH is
paying me for doing it. Thanks!"

That's awesome.  So, we'll have SuSE to thank when this driver gets
completed. BTW, site is:

http://www.garloff.de/kurt/linux/dc395/

--
				-Mike Staver