[CLUE-Tech] Stump the stiffs III: Wrecked MBRs (grub)

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Fri Aug 30 10:45:29 MDT 2002

David Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> writes:

> is menu.lst.  Even if you break the menu, you can edit it when grub
> boots or use the command line.  So there isn't any need for a test
> floppy, is there?

These days I just keep an extra grub disk lying around.  With that I
boot just about any computer when the MRB gets messed up.

-Dale

--
Now playing:
Green Day - 1,039-Smoothed Out Slappy Hour - (1) - At The Library

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al