[CLUE-Tech] Linux MP3 player for your car!

grant grant at amadensor.com
Tue Dec 3 13:20:40 MST 2002

Check out www.mini-itx.com.  This form factor would be much easier to
install, and although they are out of them, they do carry a 12 volt
adapter for it.  I am planning on building a vorbis box for my home stereo
out of one.  It will be web controlled, and display track info on the
screen via the TV out.  This was, I can run it through an extra VCR input
on my receiver and see both playing and upcoming songs.  Once I get it
done, I will get the code out to all of you to play with GPL of course, so
when you improve it, I want the goodies.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);