[CLUE-Tech] Listening to CPR.org w/ Mozilla/Galeon?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Sat Dec 28 14:19:24 MST 2002

Does anyone have this working? I listen to sites that use RealPlayer, but
this one says "Requires Windows Media Player". If so, what player did you
use, and what config did you use in Galeon/Mozilla? I think xine/mplayer can
do WM, but I don't know about streaming.

I'm running FreeBSD 4.6.1 on this particular machine...in case there are any
FBSD-specific tips.

Also, does anyone have "embedded" Flash working? Maybe that's just a
FreeBSD-ism that I haven't figured out yet...for example, if you go to
www.snowdogs.com, (a consulting firm that has offices in Denver), it
requires Flash to use the site, IIRC. Yeah, I know. :)

Cheers,

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
A power so great, it can only be used for Good or Evil!
-Firesign Theatre, "The Giant Rat of Summatra"