[CLUE-Tech] Clue: Database

jason at matchingmoms.com jason at matchingmoms.com
Fri Feb 1 19:32:33 MST 2002

My preference is Postgresql.  It has important features that MySQL lacks,
such as transactions, sub-selects, constraints, and triggers.  MySQL claims
to be faster, and that may be true, but going faster on the high wire
without a net (transactions) is useful only for specialized applications.
And the lack of sub-selects will make MySQL considerably slower where logic
can be imbedded in a select as opposed to program code.