[CLUE-Tech] CVS replacement?

Tom Poindexter tpoindex at nyx.net
Wed Feb 6 11:23:41 MST 2002

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 08:14:57AM -0800, Keith Hellman wrote:

> My impression is that is is written in sh - runaway! runaway!

If it works well, why would you care what language it's written in?
Early versions of CVS were shell scripts around RCS.

Personally, I would say it's an advantage to be written in sh - easier for
me to fix or modify for my own usage.  I have quite a bit of code in
CVS archives, and probably would need a good reason to switch.  Arch's
main selling points seem to be better support for 'bazaar'
development models, of which I don't do much.

--
Tom Poindexter
tpoindex at nyx.net
http://www.nyx.net/~tpoindex/