[CLUE-Tech] Oracle on Linux in production?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Feb 15 15:59:47 MST 2002

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:39:40 -0800 (PST)
Keith Hellman <kehellman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Oh yeah, my point:  you should definetly check-out SuSE & Red Hat - they
> both support Oracle, and from the reading I've been doing it sounds like
> both companies have done *special* things to the kernel to enhance their
> Big-Enterprise-Support.

I do recall last time I was looking around the RH site, that they have an
"enterprise" release of their distro, and I think even an Oracle bundle,
although I'm uncertain how the licensing works there if there is.

--
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it."