[CLUE-Tech] erase and reuse a cd-rw?

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Tue Feb 19 18:55:15 MST 2002

Dave,

cdrecord -v dev=0,1,0 speed=4 blank=fast -data img.iso

That is what I do.  If you want to use it like a floppy, you would have
to use the write support for the UDF file system, which is labelled as
experimental and dangerous in the kernel, so I just rewrite 'em.

There are other options to blank, but I always use that one.

HTH,

Tim