[CLUE-Tech] debain and alpha

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Feb 20 20:45:04 MST 2002

Mike Staver wrote:

> I saw this linked to from slashdot.org today, and since I haven't
> attempted to installed linux on my alpha yet and I couldn't make the
> install fest, I thought this looked helpful:
>
> http://www.debianplanet.org/article.php?sid=605

Nice article.

> BTW, when will the next install fest take place?  Anyone thought that
> far ahead yet?

I have.  We'll be talking dates at the next board meeting (doesn't *that*
sound official :-).  I want to do at least once a quarter which means
some time in May.  Perhaps late in April since we did one in October and
that moves us closer to every 3 months.

There was talk about a new venue, perhaps in addition to BH, so it may
happen even sooner than that.

IANTIG* though, so these are just my hopes - nothing official.

Dave

* I am not the installfest guy.