[CLUE-Tech] Adding A Second Processor

rknech at pcisys.net rknech at pcisys.net
Thu Feb 21 06:43:42 MST 2002

I have two PIII 850MHZ cpu's, when I did a new install of SuSE 7.2 it saw both
my CPU's and installed the SMP kernal by default. It was sweet. I haven't had
any problems at all with any of my applications.  Kylix FLIES on it's compiles!
But, I haven't tested every possible application/utility but so far I have had
good success.