[CLUE-Tech] pricewatch prices in Denver area

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon Feb 25 08:28:32 MST 2002

Well, I second that, however, I've never been able to find anything near
pricewatch prices.  I can only find little shops selling 6 month old
gear for double (or more) than what I would pay online.  I guess they
gotta eat and all, but that's why I haven't bought a single piece of
hardware locally for 3 years.