[CLUE-Tech] pricewatch prices in Denver area

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Mon Feb 25 09:47:31 MST 2002

Rule of thumb: When it comes to motherboards, *please* don't buy cheap
ones. You get what you pay for, and when it comes to motherboards, it
REALLY bites you in the keister.  I have taken to buying high to mid-high
end motherboards because it saves me lots of time and frustration.  Buy
the best product you can with what you need, but dont' pay extra for dumb
things (IDE RAID, etc) that you won't ever use. Unless you do use them.

Cheap sound cards, etc are fine, but when it comes to the brains, etc,
dont' skimp.

adam