[CLUE-Tech] pricewatch prices in Denver area

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Mon Feb 25 12:00:34 MST 2002

I can not second this enough.  Working for a system builder, we buy
*lots* of mainboards as well as servicing a lot we didn't sell.  The
better quality mainboards and models always do better in the long run.
(The occasional bad batch or bad model not withstanding.)

Also, be careful on what you pay on shipping and handling from some of
the pricewatch.com vendors.  Many will make up their profit in
'handling' charges, or, sell refurbished merchandise without noting it
as being such.

I'm not saying 'do not buy on the net'; I do quite a bit myself.  But,
there is quite a bit to be said for having someone locally to return
merchandise to when you are having problems.

-D