[CLUE-Tech] alphas and X

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon Feb 25 13:50:52 MST 2002

He he, sounds like what I did over the weekend removing unwanted
packages :)  I sat around running rpm -e on as many packages as I could
give up.  If you are running redhat, rpm -qa | more shows everything
installed, then you use rpm -e to remove the stuff you don't want.  I
don't speakers hooked up, so I removed everything with "audio" in the
title for example.