[CLUE-Tech] Colorless apps?

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Mon Feb 25 13:49:19 MST 2002

On my S3, at 24 bit, netscape 4 had terrible colors (the toolbar was 2
color, everything else was normal), however, it was fine at 16 or 32.
 On my ATI card, it was fine at all 3.

I don't understand all of why, and I am way too busy to dig through
video card drivers or Xfree code.  Maybe if I get some free time.