[CLUE-Tech] Database Performance Comparison

Chris K. Chew chris at fenetics.com
Mon Feb 25 18:25:07 MST 2002

Yeah, but too bad MySQL isn't "unbreakable".  Heeheh.

Speaking of this, I read a teaser on one of the security focus mailing lists
that a group was about to announce some vulnerabilities for the unbreakable
Oracle 9 database, but nothing further ever came out (that I noticed,
anyways).  Has anybody heard anything more of interest?

This is a bit of change of subject, but it might still fall under "Database
Performance Comparison".

Thanks,

ck