[CLUE-Tech] My transition

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Tue Feb 26 19:37:31 MST 2002

And this started out looking good! I liked the part about ditching LoseDows for Linux. Wassup with the Windows stuff?

- How about vi (vim or gvim)? Are you a geek or a pointy-clicky?

- I know there are some Java based database admin tools that are available for browsing databases via JDBC.

- VSS still does not compare with CVS. We use TrueChange at work. Funny that the free stuff is better.

- Apparently active directory is LDAP with an MS label.

- How about Sylpheed as an E-Mail client - hey I'm biased - since I help develop for it.

Hehehehe

Match