[CLUE-Tech] sendmail & qpopper

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Wed Feb 27 18:35:13 MST 2002

Based on respnse rate (0%), I take it that nobody on  the
list is familiar with Qualcomm's qpopper.  However, I don't
think my problem is with qpopper, but with my portmapper config.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Randy Arabie wrote:

> About my qpopper config:
>
> 	2) I added these two lines to /etc/hosts.allow
> 		popper: .arabie.org
> 		popper: 192.168.1.*

I can see w/ nmap scans that port 110 is not open.  Portmapper
manages this service, right?  And the above addition to hosts.allow
should make popper available, correct?

--
Cheers!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg