[CLUE-Tech] My transition

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Feb 27 20:53:12 MST 2002

Yeah, I've used CVS before, but I remember it being harder to use, but
that was 4 years ago, so I'm sure things have changed since then.  I may
try to switch us over to CVS after tax season here, as I work for a tax
company. I'm going to have to get my partner in crime to give up using VSS
and switch to CVS, but that shouldn't be hard once we look at both side by
side, and I get that history moved over.  I think the scripts on freshmeat
did the conversion, I'll take a closer look.