[CLUE-Tech] Dual-Athlon

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 22:04:29 MST 2002

Well, I have have that setup, I have a Matrox G450 dual card and a
Samsung SyncMaster 955DF.  My plan was to buy a LCD monitor for the
second one, but the money hasn't materialized yet.  I did a little
research in to the Dual Athlon's a while back, I'll see if I can dig up
the articles I'd found, I believe one of them was from toms hardware,
I went looking for it just now, and found more than a few, he's got
really in depth reviews as well.

Brandon