[CLUE-Tech] Dual-Athlon

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Feb 27 19:46:10 MST 2002

Yeah, I have set up 4 of the tyan boards (k7 thunder onboard scsi) with
mp's in them, they work great so far.  I have Red Hat 7.1 running on 2,
and 7.2 running on the others.  7.2 is definitely better because the
chipsets on the boards are only supported with red hat's special patched
kernel or the default 2.4.10 kernel.