[CLUE-Tech] Dual-Athlon

Cary Bishop pigstealer at t-3.cc
Wed Feb 27 19:34:53 MST 2002

BTW -- has anyone had experience with a dual-Athlon MB? I think it's time
to upgrade and a dual Athlon sounds really nice.

Take care,

Zonker

Zonker,
  I don't have any personal experience with a dual MB.  But I picked up a
magazine recently with an article about just such a build.  The magazine is
the March issue of PC Upgrade.  In their project they used:
Tyan Tiger MP S2460 dual Athlon MB
2 AMD 1.2-GHz Athlon MP CPUs
Antec Performance Series SX635 Mini Tower Case
2 Crucial 256MB PC2100 DDR DIMMs
They made a dual head machine so they also used:
Matrox Millennium G550 DualHead graphics accelerator
2 Samsung SyncMaster 955DF 19-inch monitors
And the usual keyboards, harddrives etc.

Hope this helps,
Cary