[CLUE-Tech] DSL router

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Sat Jan 5 11:06:03 MST 2002

         Yes, I did have some problems, thanks for reminding me to share
the results, but they were more networking issues (I am a networking
dummy). I had wired the upstairs wall jack backasswords so that was part of
it. The other part was I didn't know how to do some of the more advanced
stuff in the Cisco DSL modem. Brandon being a network guru (at least to me)
figured it out pretty good. And got the upstairs jack rewired correctly for
me and knew how to get around in the Cisco OS stuff pretty good. Hats off
to him. Now all the computers in the house see the DSL/internet. Although I
am getting ready to switch from Qwest to PCI Systems for my ISP - I refuse
to be forced to go to MSN on January 21! You know they will be Linux
unfriendly!

Brandon if your reading this, my brother is getting some of the goodies I
told you I would get for you.  Sorry it is talking so long, but if you know
my brother you would know why. :^)