[CLUE-Tech] anyone know much about DSSSL?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat Jan 5 22:38:33 MST 2002

Saw this on the LDP mailing list:

> Hello,
>
> Hey folks... if your interested, we at Command Prompt have released a new
> version of DocPro. DocPro is our DSSSL/XSLT processing tool. It now sports
> a complete GUI for customizing the style sheets.
>
> It can process multiple files, with different backends ends as well.
> You can see some screenshots and read more at:
>
> http://www.commandprompt.com/products_DocPro.lxp
>
> Joshua Drake
>
> P.S. Yes this is a commercial product

Kevin

From: "joel" <cjabbe at msn.com>
To: <clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 02:37:48 -0700
Subject: [CLUE-Tech] email and newsgroup problem
Sender: clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C1965B.210AF0C0

My Qwest ISP just was migrated over to MSN. The new account requires =
secure password authentication, both for e-mail and for newsgroups. I've =
been using Evolution and Pan all along, but nw it looks like neither of =
these programs will work any longer. Anyone out there familiar with =
this?

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C1965B.210AF0C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My Qwest ISP&nbsp;just was =
migrated&nbsp;over to=20
MSN. The new account requires secure password authentication, both for =
e-mail=20
and for newsgroups. I've been using Evolution and Pan all along, but nw =
it looks=20
like neither of these programs will work any longer. Anyone out there =
familiar=20
with this?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>