[CLUE-Tech] anyone know much about DSSSL?

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 5 21:45:24 MST 2002

Hi All,

> Has anyone here (Zonker?) done much with DSSSL?  I'm writing the
> documentation for the phpGroupware Project and I need to change some of
> the formating that it does in the default .dsl  Know of any good
> primers, books or websites?

Unfortunately, I don't know of any good books that go into detail
on DSSSL. Have you checked out the DSSSL Webpage at:
http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/index.html

or signed up for the DSSSL mailing list?
http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dssslist/

While not as convenient as book might be, more than likely any
question you might have has probably been posed on the DSSSL
list and answered. (They have a searchable archive, so it should be
possible to turn it up there.)

You might also try the DocBook Apps list.

Hope that helps!

Zonker
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier -=- jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
http://www.DissociatedPress.net/