[CLUE-Tech] techangle DNS service for clue.denver.co.us

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Fri Jan 11 07:49:01 MST 2002

Sorry all for the broad post regarding a relatively narrow
network issue.  The clue.denver.co.us DNS servers are listed
in the zonefile as "ta5.techangle.com" and "dns0.techangle.com" .

There is a problem with dns0.techangle.com, as it is a CNAME
to 199.239.19.9.techangle.com. which is a nonexistent host.
(At least I can't get an A record in the DNS for it.)

What does this have to do with the CLUE list?  Well I sent an
e-mail to the list but my DNS server is refusing to resolve
the MX for @clue.denver.co.us because it thinks it wants to
query dns0.techangle.com for the DNS information but that
host doesn't exist.

I'm sure Dave Hahn or one of the tech wizards at Techangle will
fix this ASAP.  I just wanted to let you know.

Regards,
JimO