[CLUE-Tech] (no subject)

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 12 19:05:42 MST 2002

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Collins Richey wrote:

> Is the group exclusively linux, or is there any interest in postings related to FreeBSD or other *nix systems?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't see any harm in
expanding the dicussion to other Free Unices. (As long as
it's not a "My UNIX is better than your UNIX" discussion...)

I don't recall ever hearing anyone say that it's strictly
Linux-only.

Take care,

Zonker
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier -=- jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
http://www.DissociatedPress.net/
Ishmael said, "It is your culture's deep-seated perception that
wisdom is not to be found among you. This is what your daydream
reveals. You know how to build marvelous electronic gadgets, you
know how to send ships into space, you know how to peer into
the depths of atoms. But the simplest and most needful knowledge of
all, the knowledge of how to live, simply doesn't exist among you."