[CLUE-Tech] Kylix 2.0 Professional

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sun Jan 13 09:58:38 MST 2002

On Saturday 12 January 2002 04:35 pm, Jeremiah Stanley wrote:
> Does any of this affect you guys and this software?
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/01/12/1832223&mode=thread

I am not actually developing software with Kylix.  I did download it to test
drive it.  Like most of us, I clicked 'accept' without reading the license.
I guess from now on, I will read the license!

The Kylix license is definitely onerous and I wonder if it would stand up to
a court challenge.

Interestingly, I saw an open letter from a Borland user on Freshmeat last
night:

http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/369/

Jeff