[CLUE-Tech] HP laptop

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Jan 16 12:42:38 MST 2002

The sad part is that I called IBM about a laptop a while back and
computers with Windows2K and above you CAN NOT get a refund on the OS
like you could with NT/98/etc, so you're out of luck getting a money to
buy Linux products. The key issue is that we're getting to the point
that we'll have to "build our own" in order NOT to get a Windows OS.
Talk about a subscription model .....

Kevin