[CLUE-Tech] HP laptop

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Wed Jan 16 14:12:33 MST 2002

If you *have* to use windows, Cygwin and Litestep are your friend.
Cygwin gives you a shell, and Litestep lets you replace the Explore GUI
with Litestep, which has a very Unix like feel.  I could
almost forget I was working with windows.  Well, except that this was
WinMe, and it crashed every 10 minutes. ;-)

Tim