[CLUE-Tech] Windows refunds & CygWin

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Wed Jan 16 14:42:12 MST 2002

Many vendors are taking the stance mentioned by Mr. Cullis.  That is,
"...would you buy a brand new car without an engine?  Just to put your
own in?  Essentials are required ..."
So it becomes our responsibility as the consumers, to:
    a) find vendors who understand our performance needs, vendors
    willing to build cars with pre-installed JATO engines.
    or b) throw out or resell the old four-cylinder, and install the
    JATO engine on our own.
Personally, I can do it.  Moreover, I can show others how to do it.  I
can vote my conscience with my dollars.  I have.  I will.  And I will
teach others to do likewise.

Oh, and BTW, this CygWin stuph is awesome...  Thank you
whoever-mentioned-it!