[CLUE-Tech] CLUE TWiki?

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 15:59:37 MST 2002

I've been experimenting with TWiki, a Wiki clone written in Perl,
and have it set up on my Website at:
http://www.dissociatedpress.net/twiki/bin/view.cgi/Main/WebHome

I've set up a Wiki for Linux and *BSD, and I would be willing to set
up a CLUE Wiki if anyone is interested.

I realize most discussion takes place on the mailing list, but with
some discussions it would be a really Good Thing(TM) if they were
in a little more accessible form. (The thread on setting up the
Alphas with Linux is a good example...)

If there's interest I'll add a CLUE Web to the site for people to
contribute to, or if anyone has questions about setting it up
for their own use. It's a fairly nice collaboration tool, and dead
easy to set up.

Take care,

Zonker
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier -=- jbrockmeier at earthlink.net