[CLUE-Tech] CLUE TWiki?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Jan 16 16:16:25 MST 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:59:37 -0700 (MST)
"Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jbrockmeier at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I've been experimenting with TWiki, a Wiki clone written in Perl,
> and have it set up on my Website at:
> http://www.dissociatedpress.net/twiki/bin/view.cgi/Main/WebHome

Ya know, I had never heard of this. The only Twiki I was aware of was
confirmed by your button-link graphics. My first reaction to seeing it
again was "RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!"

At least it doesn't look like a Tele-Tubby. Hmmm, chrome vs. fur. It ain't
that far off.

> If there's interest I'll add a CLUE Web to the site for people to
> contribute to, or if anyone has questions about setting it up
> for their own use. It's a fairly nice collaboration tool, and dead
> easy to set up.

I've wondered, occasionally, how well a weblog would work for CLUE
discussions. SlashCLUE anyone? Err, TwiKLUE?
--
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it."