[CLUE-Tech] Slashcode

Jeremy Huber jhuber at fallenknight.org
Thu Jan 17 16:54:54 MST 2002

Just a little side note.. I looked at Slash a while back, and while it's
nice, it's built for a massive site, like slashdot.  If you want to have
something very similar without being such a resource hog, try Geeklog.  I'm
using it for my site, and it's pretty darn slick, and very easy to set up.
http://geeklog.sourceforge.net/  </promo>

Jeremy