[CLUE-Tech] X-Sever/KDE "tuning"

Dan Harris coronadh at coronasolutions.com
Thu Jan 17 22:28:29 MST 2002

I had these same symptoms when I first tried to get a new kernel with my nVidia Geforce2.  They would simply NOT play nice together.  The sytem would cruise along for 30 minutes or so, then I'd drag a window and pow..hard lock..

Not sure if this is your problem or not, but you didn't mention swapping your video card during your tests.

-Dan