[CLUE-Tech] ntop

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Jan 24 11:18:56 MST 2002

Has anyone successfully gotten ntop to run with Red Hat 7.2?  I found
that the program was pre-installed when I selected an install of 7.2
once, and I choose to set it up so it auto-ran at boot up.  Well, I
don't know how to configure it, but when I go to the machine :3000 with
a webbrowser, I can see it's running, but not doing anything.
Everything stays stuck at 0.  I've been able to run it from a suse 7.1
box just fine however.  Does anyone know how to configure it?
--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com
                                 mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com