[CLUE-Tech] Perl

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Thu Jan 24 13:00:48 MST 2002

However, if you're doing larger projects, try Python.  A recent Level 3
NOC admin person stated that he reviewed a PERL script 3 years after he
wrote it and HE didn't know what it did, and HE wrote it.  Can you
imagine if someone else had to review it?  While PERL is the chainsaw of
the Swiss army knife, it doesn't help for larger projects/etc. when
repeatability and organizational issue are a concern.

Just some thoughts.

Kevin